Area: Clinical Laboratory
Widely used in blood banks and clinical research laboratories, a platelet incubator provide accurate and stable storage conditions for platelets, small cell fragments most commonly known for playing a role in wound repair/blood clotting. Our platelet incubator offers maximum capacity.
- Microprocessor temperature controller with built-in alarm/monitor
- Single stainless steel monitoring probe
- Battery backup ensuring continuous operation
- Air-cooled, forced-air refrigeration system
- Bacteria-resistant, powder-coated steel interior, exterior, and door handles