Since 2014, CTVS has been proud to offer the best specialized and inventor cardiothoracic and vascular surgical care available.
Our management, inclusive post-operative care and 24-hour availability reserve our patients the ability to return as soon as possible to normal good health. The best diagnostic and surgical techniques are provided by CTVS surgeons at FMC.
The Department of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery perform a variety of procedures.
- Coronary artery bypass graft surgeries (CABG) including high risk surgeries and urgent operations.
- Heart valve surgeries: aortic arch and aortic valve surgeries, mitral valve repair and replacement, tricuspid valve surgery
- Surgery for infective endocarditis.
- Surgery for aorta, Marfan syndrome, other complex aortic surgeries.
- Surgery for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- Adult and pediatric congenital heart diseases surgery.
- Thoracic aortic aneurysm
- Tricuspid valve regurgitation
- Pediatric cardiac surgeries for children older than one year. (ASD, VSD, PDA, COARCTATION OF AORTA, TOF, ALL TYPES OF VALVE REPAIR).
- Vascular bypass grafting for chronic arterial obstructions
- Thoracic and abdominal aortic surgery
- Carotid end arterectomy
- Carotid body tumors surgery
- Vascular repair and grafting in traumatic vascular injury
- Embolectomy for acute arterial obstructions
- Creation of AV fistula for dialysis access
- Varicose veins of lower limbs surgery
- Pulmonary resection for (tumor bronchiectasis, hydatid cyst, lobectomies)
- Traumatic thoracic injury surgeries.
- Thoraco-scopic approach for dorsal sympathectomy.
- All types of bronchoscopy for adult and pediatric (diagnostic and therapeutic).
- Thoracic outlet syndrome operation.
- Diaphragmatic surgeries.
- Mediastinal surgeries.
- Surgeries for trachea and esophagus (tumors, Ivor- Louis).
Our team provides the full framework of adult cardiac, thoracic and vascular surgery with affirmation placed on the management of patients with ischemic heart disease, valvular disorders, thoracic aneurysms and thoracic oncology, valve surgery, lung cancer, dialysis access, and lower extremity peripheral arterial disease management.
The department provides for each patient a high personalized attention beginning with the initial consultation right through to the patient’s discharge and further follow-up visits.
Patients with vein diseases usually have painful, swollen legs, or spider veins, nearly 60 percent of adults suffer from vein problems. The problems associated with varicose and spider veins. In some cases, they can cause serious health problems. In FMC Vein Clinic, Our experienced vascular surgeons are experts in diagnosing and treating vascular and vein disease. We can restore healthy, great-looking legs by new procedures in about 1-2 hours and all procedures provided in day case department.
The FMC vein clinic team are highly trained clinical professionals–from vascular doctors and physician assistants to nurses and radiologist doctors. Our experienced doctors and staff specialize in providing modern diagnosis and minimally invasive vein disease treatments that are scientifically proven for improving vein health.