The Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery (ENT) clinics at Faruk Medical City are a regional state-of-the art clinics providing a complete range of services for ear, nose and throat conditions with rapid access to the latest technology for early assessment of patients.
Pulmonary, critical care and sleep medicine specialists at FMC are experts at solving the most serious and complex medical challenges faced by individuals with conditions that affect the lungs and breathing.
The Respiratory Care Unit (RCU), which is equipped with specialized nurses and respiratory therapist, provides patient and family education and training for the care of chronically ventilated patients to facilitate the care at home.
We offer outstanding patient care through provision of information, education and delivery of comprehensive ENT services which include:
- Allergy Assessment and Treatment
- Facial Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Procedures: including Botox and Dermal Fillers
- Balance Assessment: including Vestibular Nystagmography (VNG), Spontaneous Nystagmus, Gaze, Smooth Pursuit, Saccade, Dix-Hallpike, Positional and Optokinetic Tests
- Hearing Assessment: including Pure Tone Audiometry (PTA), Tympanometry with Reflexes, Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE), Auditory Brain Stem Response (ABR) and Auditory Steady State Response (ASSR)
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS)
- Salivary Gland Surgery
- Selected Ear Surgery
- Selected Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea Surgery
- Surgery of Tongue and Oral Cavity
- Surgery of Nasal Cavity and Paranasal Sinuses
- Surgery of Neoplastic Disease of the Nasal Cavity, Larynx and Hypopharynx
- Surgery of Thyroid Gland and Tumors of the Head and Neck
- Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy
We are have advanced medical equipments and machines for hearing tests (Pure Tone Audiometry, Tympanometry), also for VNG (Vestibular Nystagmography) for patients with vertigo or imbalance problems. Also ABR and OAE for early detection of hearing loss especially in newborn/children patients.