How our programs and consultancy benefit you:
- They help you stay healthy and increase your life expectancy.
- They let you achieve your ideal body weight and maintain it.
- They enable you to reduce your food craving.
- They help to normalize blood sugar level.
- They improve your blood pressure.
- They help you to control your cholesterol level.
- They help to reduce risk of heart disease, diabetes, and stroke.
- They aid in the management of chronic diseases such as irritable bowel syndrome, gout, renal disease, liver disease …
- They help increasing your energy level and decreasing feeling of fatigue.
- They help pregnant women in eating healthy and maintain a healthy weight during pregnancy and after delivery.
- They help to detoxify your body.
- They provide optimal nutrition and ideal weight for your child.
The food that is eaten has a significant impact on the health of the human body. Changing or being aware of your diet can help prevent or even control many health problems such as obesity, diabetes and certain risk factors for cancer and heart disease.
This specialty provides patients with the advanced knowledge about food and nutrition to help prevent and treat disease and maintain and promote health. It concerns diet and its effects on the health especially with the practical application of a scientific understand of nutrition.