The department of Orthopedics and Traumatology at Faruk Medical City (FMC) performs surgical treatment of diseases and damage to the musculoskeletal system.
The department of Orthopedics and Traumatology covers emergency cases 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including weekends and holidays.
The department of Orthopedics is supported by a highly qualified radiologists, physiotherapists and infection control nurse, in which FMC is the only private hospital in Iraq having a dedicated infection control team.
The doctors working in the department of Orthopedics are European board qualified doctors covering all the following areas:
- Fractures and dislocations
- Total hip replacement and revision hip surgeries
- Total knee replacement and revision knee surgeries
- Arthroscopic surgeries of the knee, shoulder, elbow and ankle joints
- Hand and wrist surgeries
- Foot and ankle surgeries
- Bone Tumor surgeries
- Bone and joint infection surgeries